BIIAB Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders (APLH)
● The market-leading personal licence holder qualification (APLH) and the industry's choice
● There are over 600 BIIAB Approved Centres in 6,000 locations in the UK
● 24 hour turnaround of results
● Handbook explains licensing law in easy to understand English
● Workbook contains fun exercises to make the information come to life
● One 40 question multiple-choice exam.
You can rest assured that the BIIAB APLH covers everything you need to know to pass the qualification's examination and apply for your personal licence. What's more, it's been developed and rigorously piloted with experts from the industry to make sure it truly meets the needs of those who want to succeed.
The BIIAB APLH covers the syllabus set by government to enable candidates to understand the law in relation to:
the roles, responsibilities and functions of licensing authorities within the framework of the licensing objectives
the application process for a personal licence
the role and legal responsibilities of the personal licence holder, and the penalties relating to failure to comply with the law
the premises licence
the content and purpose of operating schedules
the role and duties of the designated premises supervisor
unauthorised and temporary licensable activities
rights of entry to licensed premises
police powers with regard to suspension and closure of licensed premises
the specific prohibitions for the sale of alcohol
the strengths of alcoholic drinks, and the effects of alcohol on the human body
the protection of children from harm
the responsible retail sale of alcohol.
For further details about this qualification click the link below